Individual Retirement Accounts, or IRAs, are incredibly helpful tools when planning for your retirement. One of the key features of IRAs are the tax advantages available for qualified owners. Those advantages can include tax deductions, deferred taxes on interest earned, and even non-taxable income in retirement. You should consult your tax advisor before starting an IRA, and to determine which type of IRA would work best for you.
Retirement Savings Products
- Maximize your return by locking in your funds for a specified time period
- Earn a higher rate than a regular KECU Share Account
- Minimum $500 deposit required
- All rates are fixed for a specific term
- Share Certificate terms include:
- 6, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 60 Months